RRR Movie Popular Hindi Dialogues
RRR is a 2022 Indian Telugu-language epic action drama film directed by S. S. Rajamouli. The movie starred N T Rama Rao Jr, Ram Charan, Alia Bhatt & Ajay Devgn with other supporting actors Varun Buddhadev, Samuthirakani, Shriya Saran, Alison Doody, Olivia Morris & Ray Stevenson playing important roles in RRR Movie.
It is a fictional story about two Indian revolutionaries, Alluri Sitarama Raju (Ram Charan) and Komaram Bheem (NTR), who fought against the British Raj and Nizam of Hyderabad respectively. RRR- short for Rise, Roar, Revolt – is a film about the friendship between two individuals who are diametrically opposite. The story and all the plot points deal more with friendship than the war of the characters against British folks. RRR becomes the biggest opener of Indian cinema. Also, the film song “Naatu Naatu” won the Oscar for Best Original Song at the 95th Academy Awards.
Let’s take a look at some of the dialogues which might get you crazy.
1. In tuchche rakshasho ko chhod, Mahishasur ka sanghhaar karna hai…
2. Jaan se bhi pyari tumhari dosti hogi, khushi khushi kurbaan ho jaunga.
3. Chup chup ke darr darr ke nahi, saamne se war karna hoga.
4. Sher ko pakadne ke liye, shikari chahiye.
5. Apni jung dhundte hue, hathiyar khud ba khud aayenge
6. Jo bhi raaste me aaye use kaat daalenge.
We hope you found our list of powerful dialogues from the RRR movie thrilling and exciting.